The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

10.
# of times I wanted to punch Mary Murphy in the face while watching my tivo'd episode of So You Think You Can Dance. Her critiques are usually accurate, but that screaming and "hot tamale train" thing is uber annoying. And her voice is so annoying it makes me want to stick my finger in my own eye and swirl it around in my brain.

9.
# of times I wondered if Zoe doesn't like the color white or if she likes the color 'clay' more, because she is always rolling in it. And lately, she's going into the pool before rolling in the dirt/clay/mud. It's like she's trying to color her fur with the dirt.
I guess I shouldn't gripe. It's cheaper than the cost of coloring my hair.



8.
# of times I laughed out loud at Tasha. Here's why: she can't dance, yet she jokes that she's going to take lessons and try out for So You Think You Can Dance. And her signature move is going to be the shoulder shiggey. Yeah, that's right. Shiggey.
And when she does it, she looks like a fairy being tasered.



7.
# of times I've cried today - before and after we took Mocha to the vet's office. I hated seeing her in pain, but letting her go was so hard. I knew she wouldn't live forever, but I guess it didn't occur me that our fun times would end when she passed. I was not ready for the fun to be over.



6.
# of times I told my boys today that I love them (3 each). Need to do more of that.



5.
# of minutes I spent laughing at Zoe wearing her hater blockers.



4.
# of maduros I ate at the Cuban cafe today with my lunch. Maduros are sweet bananas. And I haven't had them since I was in Panama...well, til the cafe opened, that is.



3.
# of hours of sleep I got last night.



2.
# of magazines that came in today's mail.



1.
# of scoops of Starbucks coffee ice cream I'm getting ready to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe