The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

12/27/2009

bricks

|

This morning in church when Ollie was making the announcements about upcoming events, I realized I only have two Sundays left at Lifepoint. Don't ask me how, but I managed to miss that reality before today and it hit me like a ton of bricks and I started crying. I've said that I'm going to try hard not to compare any and all churches we visit to "the LP" but I know that's going to be really tough. So tough, in fact, I've wondered how long it'll be before I won't be tempted to do that. (My guess is quite a while. :-/)

I'm sure tears will fall frequently (and heavily) in the upcoming weeks but I'll move forward as I wipe my eyes and blow my nose, knowing that even though I'll miss the LP, I'm going to the new place I belong. (what a weird concept)

And I'm taking the LP spirit with me.

Because the planet needs more of it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Maybe you could start your own LP in Germany! It could happen....

Eva M. said...

You're the 3rd person to say that to us in two weeks' time! We'll see what happens...

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe