The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

10/01/2009

Pictures

|

Ryan and Drew can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. With anything. Case in point:

Drew sleeping with his guitar, remote & cell phone.


Ryan & Zoe. Not sure who snored loudest.
 


And Zoe was sleeping because she was tired from riding with me in the car


And doing all that landscape work out back.


While I'm at it, here's one of the quilt I made for my mom's birthday. What do you think?


In other news, not to sound like a weatherperson or anything, but, man, I am loving this fall weather we're finally getting! We've had the a/c off for 2 days now. Yay for lower electric bills!

Later. :D

2 comments:

CFloyd said...

I love that quilt! I just love that you have gotten into quilting! What a great, creative outlet.

Simple Home said...

Beautiful quilt Eva. I love quilts. I grew up sleeping under old ones passed on from my grandmothers, and I've always loved the feel of them, not to mention the beauty. I just wish I was like your boys and could fall asleep anywhere!
Love,
Marcia

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe