The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

About a week or so ago, I came home one night to hear what sounded like rocks spinning around in the dryer. When I checked, I discovered Drew had washed and dried his barely 2-month-old iPod. When we first checked it, it played music but the video didn't work. Now it won't work at all.

Last night I took some laundry out of the dryer and saw something that didn't belong...the plastic cover to my thumb drive. Uh-oh. I don't remember putting the thumb drive in my pants pocket but apparently I did. And this thumb drive has the master spreadsheet on it that contains every password to every account I have, our budget, and all of my writing. I usually put it in the fireproof safe at night, but when I came home from writing at Starbucks yesterday, it didn't get put back where it belongs. *big sigh*

So, what have you washed? Anything interesting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe