The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

5/18/2009

Aqua Reefer

Last night I got home from TN to find an updated list for my trip to the store this week.



The first item on the list was written before I left. Moose wasn't sure how to spell bouillon (he was close) but Drew changed the spelling to what you see above. And then he added his own items to the list.

The Aqua Reefer is actually Old Spice's Red Zone deodorant. The "flavor" is called Aqua Reef, but as Drewby does, he put his own spin on it. He also informed me he's all caught up on the House episodes for the season, which explains tuberculosis and the sarcoidosis since it's never lupus. But between Aqua Reefer and the item he wrote on the list a while back, I'm starting to wonder if I should be a little concerned about him. Can you recommend the name of the good counselor? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe