The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

 I swiped this off my friend Lori's blog...you can find her blog here. Yes, we use the same template. Great minds, you know. LOL

T-Mobile Mom to Mom Quiz: "


A couple of the questions were difficult to answer because I would've done two of the choices but could only mark one of them. It was also hard since I didn't send my kids to school and never dealt with a few of the hypothetical situations. Fun nonetheless.

1 comments:

Lori Watson said...

That is too funny that we have the same template! I liked the quirky socks and figured I'm probably in need of the couch and therapy more than blogging, but hey...blogging can be therapy, right?

I haven't had time to blog in forever though- review blog has taken all my blogging time! I hope to return to it soon. If I can ever figure out how to do everything I want to in my life!

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe