The Square Peg

Embracing the mojo because cutting
corners seemed counter-productive.

1/03/2009

Attention, Visitors

|

We got a new mailbox.

No, I don't really think you care about my mailbox, which is why I never told anybody that we replaced it in the first place. However, after hearing from more than one or two people that they drove right past the house because they were focused on looking for the orange Tennessee "T", I thought I should let everybody know: we got a new mailbox.

We no longer have a white mailbox with a faded Tennessee logo on it. We now have a black mailbox with the house number in white.

Boring, I know, but until I get the money to brick it up the way I'd like and get one of those super cool plaques on there, please be advised that the landmark you previously associated wtih our home is no longer. So erase the faded orange T image from your mind and replace it with a boring black mailbox with white letters. If you need me to, I'll be glad to take a pic and post it on here. Just let me know.

Thanks for visiting. Y'all are welcome anytime, as long as you call in advance. If you're dropping by and it's about dinner time, bring some food with you. If it's after dinner, bring dessert. If it's early in the moring, it would behoove you to have Starbucks and a Hardees steak biscuit with ya.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, yeah! I love me some comments!

Subscribe